In the true spirit of procrastination, I have yet to buy one Christmas gift. And not just procrastination, but El Nino, which is sucking the fun out of winter. Anyway, because I realize that annoying, healthy people can be hard to buy for, I am slapping together this list for you. Not only am I one of those annoying, healthy people, but I have all these things and I love them and so will your annoying, healthy friend. And because you're probably as bad as I am with procrastination because you're reading this post, almost ALL of them can be found on Amazon. And if you don't have a Prime account yet, you should because you get free 2-day shipping and that would really come in handy right about now, wouldn't it?
Also, this is not a sponsored post. Like, at all. In any way.
1. SPROUTING KIT. Don't know what sprouting is? Don't worry, your annoyingly healthy friend does. And they'll be impressed that you got them this. It's a organic, non-gmo sample pack of different sprouting seeds.
2. FITBIT. I got one last year and I love it. It really puts into perspective what a lazy bum you really are. Tracks your steps, heart rate, distance, calories burned, floors climbed, active minutes. You can also have it wake you up with a silent alarm.
3. Against All Grain: Meals Made Simple. This is one of the first gluten free cookbooks I bought when I discovered all my food allergies and it was a life saver! Everything in here is easy and good and I make the recipes regularly.
4. Ello Syndicate Glass Bottle with silicone sleeve. Why the sleeve? Because it's freaking glass! And it's gonna break when it's jumbling around in your car and purse and your toddler throws it on the floor. Why glass? Oh my gosh. Ask your friend.
5. Clean Eating With A Dirty Mind. For the person who chooses or who cannot eat conventional sweets any longer - this is a must!
6. Zoya Nail Polish. Your healthy friend is probably avoiding toxins and chemicals as much as possible. So, that means nail polish too. Ever smelled that crap? Anyway, Zoya is one of the only brands that consistently passes all of those secret tests to see if the chemicals they say aren't in there really aren't in there. They aren't in there. Ok. Oh, and I lied, this you can get on Natural Healthy Concepts or at Ulta. And please, like you really mind having to go there.
7. LTI Beauty Dry Skin Brush. Why on earth would you brush hard bristles across your dry skin? Your friend can tell you, but it has something to do with detoxing the lymph system. And it's amazing.
8. NOW Foods Clear The Air Essential Oil Blend. Oh you know essential oils are all the rage. And no, I don't sell them. But, Amazon does. And this is a great blend for clearing out the air - I use it in my bedroom every day.
9. InnoGear Wood Grain Oil Diffuser. Do I really need to spell this out for you? Refer to point 8.
10. Dr. Teal's Epsom Salts. Epsom salts not only relieve stress, help you sleep better, and ease sore muscles, but they also help infuse your body with Magnesium.
11. Multi Grater. Your friend likely cooks alot, and likely is grating and zesting quite a bit. Well, this will save them some drawer space. And it's ambidextrous. This exact one isn't on Amazon, but you can find comparable ones I'm sure.
You're welcome, ya filthy animal.